Our solutions range from upgrades to existing facility’s infrastructure to the design, development, construction and operation of energy plants encompassed with financial solutions.
Our team of subject matter experts offers an alternative to the “business as usual” energy management program. We sit on the customer's side, taking a strategic approach to energy and how it affects their business, purchasing power and curtailing usage while lowering operating costs and increasing their profits.
Facility Innovations Group is a leading provider of all-inclusive energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions for facilities around the world. We offer our clients the resources they need to successfully plan, execute and finance the strategic energy program that fits their unique business goals.
NEW | Paid Internship Opportunity
Join the Austin-based team in their downtown high-rise office for the 2023 summer.
- Some familiarity with energy benchmarking, energy audits and energy modeling
- Experience with database management tools
- Energy systems knowledge would be useful
- Aware of engineering concepts/practices
- Experience in detail-oriented problem-solving with a focus on process improvement
- Comfortable adapting to new software tools
- Ability to complete various administrative tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving, research and analytical skills
- Team-oriented with a passion for energy efficiency
Collaborate with engineers to provide project support for development, design, construction, and post-construction activities
Provide assistance with energy assessments including baseline profiles, end-use, and retrofit analysis
Analyze utility bill data and sub-meter data for buildings
Update CRM for potential and existing customers
Actively participate in daily project discussions and meetings to review project content
and subject matter experts in their field.